We’re Magma and we’re the first true collaboration solution for professional art. Think of Google Docs meets Photoshop meets Miro. And the world’s appetite for content is ever-increasing. Each creative project needs to produce and manage tons of art. Video games and content production industries alike struggle today to keep up with the pace of production, to adapt to remote work, and to manage globally sourced talents. Magma puts collaboration at the center of it all and gives the right tools to make art teams more efficient.
We’re VC-backed and we’ve got top talent on board to back up our rapid growth. Started by an experienced founding team with key hires and advisors including world-renowned artists.
We are growing rapidly with a user base of 800k monthly active users and a client portfolio that includes B2B customers such as Wooga and Wildbrain. In our pool of individual paid subscribers, we have artists from top studios using our product - such as Netflix, Disney Animation, and Riot Games.
We’re looking for a hungry superstar Enterprise Sales Manager to join our Sales organization. If you are a self-starter, a strong believer in collaboration tools, who is deeply passionate about customer success, read on.
What you will be doing
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and building new business while managing associated sales activities for a number of large strategic accounts. Our identified Markets are rich with opportunity and require a strong ability to be organized, self-disciplined, and productive.
Working from home, you will also:
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry, find out customer pain points and offer unique perspectives on their business, while linking this back to Magma’s solution.
- Engage with industry influencers and buyers to better understand the market trends, pressures, and challenges.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for the Magma solution within the organization.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with the wider sales team to identify strategies and build value-added propositions for solving deal-level challenges.
- Effectively map out large accounts and engage with VP, Director, and C-Level contacts.
- Implement an effective sales strategy for your territory ensuring the company meets revenue and profit objectives through new business development.
- Leverage internal teams such as product management, marketing, and engineering resources to solve prospects’ needs and issues in the spirit of true team selling.
- Strategically cut through layers/ barriers to get to multiple decision makers and departments within an account.
- Demonstrate full sales cycle skills from research and discovery to software demonstrations to negotiation and pricing.
- Take ownership of the CRM system and regularly update it with the latest customer information and use customer intelligence for account planning purposes.
Desired skills and experiences include but are not limited to:
- Experience selling collaborative SaaS products, even better if you understand the creative tools industry.
- Experience selling B2B SaaS products to Computer Games, Animation, or Illustration industries and knowledge of these industries.
- Proven “hunter” track record of consistently over-performing quota and ranking in the top-tier of the sales force.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated.
We are based in Austin, TX, but the positions could be remote, based in any major locations in the USA or even in Europe.
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption
- Development allowance - up to $1000
- Up to $100k + Commission + Equity + Benefits